Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone to work with us on a brand new and unique project, on a temporary basis. You will represent Impact Marketing as well as our Client (a Development Company who are creating one of the most exciting mixed-use neighbourhoods in London – a place for locals to enjoy a unique blend of restaurants, shops, parks and cultural hubs.)
We need you to identify, initiate and build valuable relationships with local residents and neighbouring developments to enable us to keep them up to date with everything that this leisure destination has to offer.
• Confident, likable, persuasive individual with strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail-orientated and able to carry out efficient research
• Enthusiastic about this exciting opportunity!
• Professional and able to represent both Impact and our Client, in a corporate/leisure environment
• Potential experience in sales/ sales-related calling also desirable
• Temporary project only (with the potential to become an ongoing long-term but part-time project depending on how the current project goes)
• Working approximately 4 – 8 full days
• Days are flexible and can be organised to fit around your schedule (eg 1 day a week, on your free day, or 2 weeks together)
• Must be fit in during office hours (Monday – Friday 9-6)
• Possible immediate start, or potential to start later
Type of work
• 1 – 2 days of desk-based research
• 1 – 2 days of training which will include meeting our client, a site-tour and assistance in writing a telephone script
• 2 – 4 days of liaison including making telephone calls and potentially setting up face-to-face meetings
If you are interested in hearing more about this unique opportunity then please email email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, please feel free to pass this opportunity on to any of your contact who you feel may be suitable.