Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact generates audiences for cultural organisations and visitor attractions through our range of expert services which include promotions, print distribution, and video production.
We are looking for bubbly, approachable and hard-working individuals with strong communication skills to promote for our clients in the arts, entertainment, charity and leisure sectors. This will largely include handing out flyers and other promotional material, often outdoors, but could occasionally include costumed or character work, data capture, or more detailed verbal communications with the public.
This is the perfect role for you, if you:
• Are looking for casual, flexible work, with varying hours.
• Would like to work with some of the UK’s most prestigious theatres, museums, charities and visitor attractions.
• Would love to spread your passion for Theatre and the Arts in London.
Essential skills and experience:
• A keen interest in arts, entertainment, charity and/or leisure sectors.
• The ability to self-motivate often working independently, as well as the ability to work as part of a team when necessary.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Although not essential, acting/performance experience is desirable.
You’ll be joining a friendly, talented and motivated team, and will be fully supported to succeed in this role.
Hourly Rate: from £10 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay), however pay rate can increase depending on Campaign.
To apply, or for more information, please send your CV and a short letter explaining why you are interested in the role via email with the subject ‘Promo Application’ to email@example.com.