Email us email@example.com
We are looking for a proactive person to join our growing team as Video Production Manager. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of Impact’s video production department, working with our Creative Video Producer to create video content for a range of clients in the arts, cultural and entertainment sectors.
This role will ensure productions run smoothly from concept through to delivery, managing production schedules to meet project, client and business needs. You will work closely with the Creative Video Producer and be responsible for day-to-day communications between clients and suppliers.
Areas of responsibility
- Maintain and develop strong, profitable client relationships
- Maintain and develop strong, mutually beneficial, supplier relationships
- Create engaging documents to effectively present proposals and our portfolio
- Leading on the the organisational aspects of production scheduling and budgeting; pre-production; talent and crew recruitment/management; budgeting; shoot planning/admin; and coordinating post-production
- Ensuring that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines, and stay within budgets
- Maintain and develop internal systems to maximise efficiency
- Project scheduling, prioritising of editing schedules according to client and project needs
- Support the Creative Video Producer as necessary
- Support of management of marketing channels for the video department
- Support new business opportunities
Essential skills and experience:
- Proactive attitude towards a busy workload and complicated projects
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational & administration skills
- Excellent communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Excellent written skills
- Experience of creating and managing budgets to meet targets
- Ability to adapt and prioritise a busy workload to ensure efficient project management
- Excellent people management and client relation skills
- A passion for arts and culture
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of video production
- Good working knowledge of post-production software
- Good working knowledge of project management software
- Experience of marketing
- Experience of Google advertising
- Experience of video content distribution via social media
- Driving license
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
For further information, or to discuss the position in more detail call our Creative Video Producer Michael Peers on 020 7613 8400.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter outlining your most relevant experience and why you think you would be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive by Monday 8th October.